Best Quality Hiking Boots
Advice, Guides, Tips and Reviews from our Veteran, an Avid hiker adventurer and world-class traveler on Anything Related to Outdoor Adventure Boots and Gear.
Is based on our experience by testing all products related through friends, people on the trail, and experts as we show you in great details who is the product for, how we manage picking it up, how and where it got tested, and how to select a good fit for best quality hiking boots or any outdoor sports gear for you to have a happy trail.
Whether you’re a seasoned trekker, hiker, or first-timer. Experienced hikers know that you need a pair of best quality hiking boots to keep your feet dry, protected and your ankles stabilized to enjoy your journey. You may want to take it from someone who hiked over 1000 miles of the Appalachian Trail, The Catskills, The Adirondacks, New England, and climbed the tallest peaks out west, Mt. Toubkal highest peak in North Africa(summer/winter) and MT. Kilimanjaro (summer), the highest peak in Africa.
Why Trust Us
We constantly interview hiking experts of one of the largest hiking clubs in the USA called Hudson valley Hikers based in North East, with over 43000 membership. Our Founder led so many hikes over the years including a winter expedition last year to summit Mt. Toubkal, the tallest peak in North Africa, with some of the world-class hikers as well as some beginners and intermediates who never done winter hikes before, and we tested the best quality hiking boots in the market to HELP you find a quality hiking boot from 100s of different brands to understand how your foot shape and hiking style could affect your boot of choice. Now you can find a new level of trust as it can be hard to shop for the most comfortable hiking boots to upgrade your hiking gear whether starting your hiking journey with a local hike or planning one week or one-month thru-hike.
- A toe, ankle and underfoot reinforcements to protect your feet from any obstacle on your trail.
- Water resistance whether hiking crossing streams, over snow or through a rainstorm
- Trekking / hiking during summer time is a concern about Breathability allowing feet to stay cool
- Material plays a big role in the making of a boot. (V, GV or GTX) are labels that represent the quality
- Based on our word class hikers and experts experience concerning the durability, a good pair of quality hiking boots should have a secure grip, stability, effective cushioning and last anywhere from 350 to 500 miles.
A quality hiking boots would help you from going through a painful hiking experience by reducing fatigue over the duration on the trail and support your amazing journey with happier feet.
What You need for Hiking
- Sturdy Boots / Shoes
- Hiking Socks
- Clothing appropriate for the weather
- Navigational aids like a map and compass, or GPS
- Camping gear for overnight hikes
- Food / Snacks / Water
There is no such thing as bad weather for a hike, It is only a bad choice of gear and there is no one size fits all. The best hiking gear should be tailored to your needs and desire as a hiker with your unique taste. So in order to have the right gear, you will need to know your skill level whether you are a beginner, intermediate or a veteran trail hiker but all levels depend on a good quality hiking boot. We are committed to help you be one step ahead of the curve and identify the right boot in order to have a happy feet on the trail. Never underestimate the power of a good pair of boots.
Immersing yourself in nature at any given time, would require you to invest in prior to hitting the trail not only in a warm hiking jacket with a few layers under, a pair of strongly made hiking poles, sunglasses and a waterproof backpack but you must add to your basket a top-notch pair of Best Quality Hiking Boot to enjoy your hiking experience. We invite you to take a look at some of our hiking boots of choice.
- Salomon Quest 4D 3 GTX Men’s & Women’s Hiking Boots & Backpacking
- Mammut 30-00860 Kento High GTX – Men’s Hiking Boots & Backpacking
- Mammut Kento High GTX Women’s Hiking Boots & Backpacking
- La Sportiva Tango TRX Men’s & Women’s Hiking Boots & Backpacking
- Zamberlan Men’s 1996 VIOZ LUX GTX RR Leather Hiking Boots & Backpacking
- zamberlan Marie GTX – Women’sHiking Boots & Backpacking
- Arcteryx Acrux TR GTX Hiking Boots
- AKY Trekker Lite GTX Hiking Boots
- Merrell Men’s Zion Mid Gore-Tex Hiking Boots
- Danner Arctic 600 Hiking Boots
- Columbia Women’s Newton Ridge Plus Waterproof Hiking Boots
- Keen Voyageur Hiking Mid Hiking Boots.
- Trail Runners
- Hiking boots
- Camp Shoes
Type of Hiking Boots
Hiking shoes are low cut models that comes with flexible midsoles used for day or short hike. Occasionally lightweight backpackers prefer running shoes for long distance trails. I personally do not recommend these type of shoes for rough and rocky terrains.
Day Hiking Boots are normally ranged from mid to high cut models. Very often used for a day hike or a short lightweight backpacking journeys. These boots quickly flex and require a break here and there due to the lock of their support and durability.
Backpacking Boots are designed to carry heavier loads for all type of hikes and trips. they are very known to have a high cut above the ankles for a maximum support when have a good traction. Also durable and supportive with stiffer midsoles. Great to use for all type of hikes and expeditions.
Outdoor, Guides, Tips & Reviews
Find out through our posts about the Best Quality Hiking Boot, Hiking in Gear, How to brake into hiking boots, Hiking boots Versa Running Shoes and BackPacking Footwear Reviews by our Experts. You will also get to learn about Mountain Climbing Gear, Ice Climbing Boots & Gear, Rock Climbing Gear, Ski Boots and Snowboarding Boots plus equipments and accessories .